M-Th: 8-5:30 ETF: 8-5 ET
1. Plant something colorful: Grab your tools, step outside and turn bare seeds into vibrant flowers. For an uncommon twist, plant something new—like harlequin flowers or oriental poppies.
On your feet: Professional Clog
2. Plan a spontaneous vacation: Celebrate the season with an unplanned adventure. Pack your bags, jump in the car and cross a little-known location off your bucket list.
On your feet: Sophie
3. Take an evening stroll: Leave your house and follow an unfamiliar path. While Leave your house and follow an unfamiliar path. While walking, soak in the little things: friendly neighbors, noisy cicadas and the colors of dusk.
On your feet:Shayla
4. Visit your local farmer’s market: Wake up early and experience the buzz of a morning market. While visiting, find your favorite vegetable and buy a fresh supply, straight from the farm stand.
On your feet: Dixie
6. Pick strawberries: Walk the aisles of your local orchard in search of plump, red strawberries. When you’re finished, introduce the season with a new recipe—like salted caramel strawberries.
On your feet: Pro XP
7. Fly a kite: Find an open field and add color to the cloudless spring sky. After mastering the wind, uncover your competitive side and turn casual flying into a game with friends.
On your feet: Irene
8. Shop at a flea market: Support local artisans and browse a one-of-kind selection of crafts, antiques and homemade goods. Choose your favorite stand and buy a gift for a loved one.
On your feet: Thea
9. Have a picnic in the park: Pack your favorite foods—and invite your closest friends—to a peaceful meal in the park. When you’re finished eating, unveil a surprise dessert for all to enjoy.
On your feet: Jameson
10. Find a four-leaf clover: Rediscover your inner child as you explore undisturbed fields. When you finall Rediscover your inner child as you explore undisturbed fields. When you finally find your four-leafed friend, make a wish and take the long route home.
On your feet: Elise